Product ID: 744
Product Type: Vegetarian CapsuleVegan Vegetarian
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Due to its strong adaptogenic properties, Ashwagandha Extract is often referred to as Indian Ginseng. It plays a central role in the practice of Ayurvedic medicine in India, where it is believed to help create and maintain vitality, energy, rejuvenation, and to avoid insomnia and other nervous conditions. The plant, scientifically designated as Withania somnifera, grows throughout India, the Middle East, and in parts of Africa. It contains steroidal lactones known as withanolides, which have been shown through scientific studies to be responsible for the health-promoting benefits of the plant.
- Standardized Ashwagandha Extract from Sabinsa, a world leader in Ayurvedic herbal extracts.
- 500mg per capsule, standardized to 2.5% Withanolides.
- Standardized Ashwagandha Extract has been used in numerous clinical studies, continuously showing its effectiveness against inflammation for over 40 years.
- Vegetarian Capsules, Vegan Friendly, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- Helps maintain healthy cortisol levels.†
- Helps reduce fatigue and improve energy.†
- Acts as an adaptogen, helping to maintain the body’s healthy response to physiological and psychological stress.†
- Helps maintain mental focus and acuity.†
- Helps improve physical performance and strength.†
- Helps maintain a positive outlook.†
- Helps promote restful sleep.†
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.†
Helps mitigate oxidative injury caused by nervous tension.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.