500mg of isolated Berberine HCl sourced from Berberis aristata bark in a vegetarian capsule.
Berberine is an alkaloid extract found in a variety of plant species, and is responsible for the deep yellow color and bitter flavor of many medicinal herbs. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for treating many different ailments ranging from digestive issues, inflammation, and fighting infections. Berberine is used in various cultures for its array of health benefits. Berberine functions within cells, helping to support healthy blood sugar levels as well as cardiovascular support. Through further research and modern studies, the benefits of Berberine demonstrate that this isolated phytonutrient may help support healthy glucose metabolism, healthy lipid metabolism, gastrointestinal health, and cellular health.†
- 500mg of isolated Berberine HCl per vegetarian capsule
- Sourced from Berberis aristata bark
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO & Vegan
- Contains No dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, sesame, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- 500 mg of Berberine HCL provides Blood Sugar & Cardiovascular Support.†
- Studies have shown Berberine’ s effectiveness in activating the enzyme adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK), which supports fasting glucose levels while also helping to reduce insulin resistance.†
- Berberine may help support the cardiovascular system, maintain homeostasis, and help decrease oxidative stress.
- In its role of lipid metabolism, not only does Berberine support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, but may also be helpful for weight management and combating obesity.†
- Berberine may increase levels of neurotransmitters and their activity, helping to improve mood stability and other mental challenges.†