Featuring 1,000mg of mineralized, trademarked Aquamin® calcium from Icelandic waters, magnesium, vitamins D3 and K2, and 72 important trace minerals.
Product ID: 813
Product Type: Tablet
Organic Whole Food
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
The trademarked, mineralized algae in our formula, Aquamin®, is collected in the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland. It is rich in calcium, magnesium, and more than 72 trace minerals. A growing body of evidence shows that Aquamin® helps to mineralize bone cells, and supports bone density and strength.† Bone mineralization is further enhanced when taken with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2.† Our Organic Whole Food Algae-Based Calcium formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes, involved in building and maintaining strong, healthy bone structure.†
- USDA Organic and Vegan Certified.
- 1,000mg Algae Calcium per serving, featuring Aquamin®; a premium, trademarked source of Icelandic mineralized red algae.
- 70mg Magnesium per serving.
- 25mcg Vitamin D3 sourced from organic algae.
- 100mcg Vitamin K2, from Natto, as menaquinone-7.
- 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium, including strontium, boron, and vanadium.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: milk, egg, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy, or tree nuts.
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple and Clean Excipients.
- Calcium is recommended by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.†
- Aquamin® has been clinically shown to be superior to other forms of calcium for aiding bone growth, density, and tensile strength, and for reducing serum levels of calcium.†
- Aquamin® has exhibited the ability for sufferers of osteoarthritis to reduce the use of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) by up to 50%.†
- Vitamin D3 effectively raises blood levels of vitamin D, a fat-soluble nutrient that helps support calcium absorption, and reduces the amount of calcium lost from the bone (bone resorption).†
- Vitamin K2 increases the body’s formation of osteocalcin, which helps calcium bind to the bone matrix. The binding of calcium is critical to the growth and strength of bones.†
- K2 deficiency exists in approximately 97% of Americans. Our Organic Plant Calcium contains an efficacious dose of K2, addressing this concern.†
- Vitamin K2 also increases the formation of a protein (Matrix GLA-Protein) which regulates the amount of calcium present in arterial walls. This helps maintain the elasticity and overall health of arteries.†