Starting in the early 2000s, science began to study the correlation between the gut microbiome and how the brain functions. Physicians had long observed that many patients with digestive symptoms also had mental health issues, and vice versa. Scientists now widely accept the idea of a “gut-brain axis” — the two-way communication link between the GI tract and the central nervous system. Our Mood Formula 50 Billion probiotic with Stress Support Blend contains L. helveticus and B. longum strains in the amounts clinically shown to support mood, emotional well-being, and relaxation.†
- Bio-Enhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low (acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments. The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for enteric coating.
- 700 mg Prebiotic Fiber Blend: Organic Acacia, Organic Pea Starch Powder, Organic Agave Inulin.
- 370 mg Stress Support Blend with Inositol, Theanine, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola.
- 50 billion CFU per serving, providing a Lactobacillus blend of 45 billion cells with a Bifidobacterium blend of 5 billion cells.
- Formulated with L. helveticus and B. longum strains that have been clinically shown to support mental wellness.†
- Acid and Bile Tolerant for Maximum Survival.
- Shelf Stable Bottle Technology with multi-phase barrier that controls and traps moisture to ensure product stability.
- Allergen Free: Contains No sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan.
- Mood Formula 50 Billion Probiotic contains clinically studied strains that provide immune, digestive & mood support.†
- Organic blend of acacia, pea starch powder, and agave inulin support the growth of good bacteria to sustain a healthy balance of microflora.†
- L. helveticus and B. longum strains have clinical support for mental wellness.†
- A normal healthy intestinal microflora, once established, helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.†
- Inositol, theanine, ashwagandha, and rhodiola may support a healthy stress response.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.