American Family Physician review found that probiotics might help treat inflammatory bowel disease and reduce the duration of diarrhea caused by gastroenteritis.† In particular, the probiotic L. acidophilus appears to help children with acute diarrhea to recover more quickly. Increasing studies are being done referencing probiotics for children, such as providing a helpful alternative to simethicone (a popular ingredient in gas and colic drops) for helping to relieve uncomfortable symptoms in babies with colic.† According to the 2012 National Health Interview, probiotics are the 3rd most popular natural product used by children. Finally, some research suggests that probiotics may reduce the development of eczema in children.† Our Organic Kids Comfort 5 Billion is a Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO, delicious, chewable probiotic, with no added sugars or sweeteners, designed to build a healthy microbiome and support children’s digestive and immune health.†
- USDA Organic Certified and Non-GMO ingredients grown without toxic pesticides, antibiotics, or hormones.
- 5 Billion CFUs, using 14 probiotic strains.
- 310 mg Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend: Organic Acacia Powder, Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit Powder, Organic Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) Extract.
- 30 mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from Organic Amla Extract).
- 10 mcg (400 IU) Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from organic algae).
- Also available in delicious Strawberry-Banana flavor.
- No Added Sugar.
- Acid and Bile Tolerant for Maximum Survival.
- Shelf Stable Bottle Technology with multi-phase barrier controls and traps moisture to ensure product stability.
- Allergen Free: Contains No sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan.
- Organic Kids Comfort 5 Billion Probiotic provides Digestive & Immune System Support.†
- Widely-accepted immune support from natural Vitamin C (from organic Amla – 30mg) and natural vitamin D (from organic algae 400 IU).†
- May help to restore the healthy balance of good bacteria which have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.†
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.