The pristine sea water and whole food marine red algae (Lithothamnion calcareum) used as a source of magnesium in this formula are collected from the North Atlantic waters near Ireland. Magnesium derived from seawater is in its most natural form and magnesium from red algae which has unique honeycomb cell structure makes it more bioavailable than many other magnesium products. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body that is part of over three hundred biological processes. Most notably it promotes healthy bones and muscles but it is also instrumental in supporting relaxation and can act as a calmative†
- Non-GMO and Vegan Certified.
- 350mg of magnesium per serving, sourced from Aquamin* collected from Pristine Irish Seawater & Icelandic Red Algae.
- Convenient effervescent drink mix that mixes easily in water.
- Highly absorbable and fast-acting.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Whole Food, Simple, and Clean Excipients.
- Magnesium is a cofactor for well over 300 biochemical reactions.†
- Magnesium is required for nutrient metabolism and energy production, muscle function and relaxation, and works synergistically with calcium.†
- Magnesium is also essential for maintaining normal, healthy blood pressure, and is required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA, cell membrane function, and the activity of hormones, neurotransmitters, and other cellular regulators.†
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
|9761||259 g||VIEW LABEL|